Disclosure/Forward Looking Statements
- The information contained herein, while obtained from sources which we believe are reliable, is not guaranteed as to its accuracy or completeness. References are made herein to historical information containing geologic and technical information. By its nature, this information cannot be verified. A Qualified Person has not verified the sampling, analytical, and test data underlying the historical information. Forte Mineral Corp. (The Company) has assumed that this historical information is accurate and complete in all material aspects and, while the Company has carefully reviewed all the available information, it cannot guarantee its accuracy and completeness. The content of this website is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to purchase any securities referred to herein.
- This website contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of applicable securities legislation. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this website and the Company does not intend and does not assume any obligation, to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law. There can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.
- Forward-looking information in this website includes, among other things, disclosure regarding the Company’s mineral properties as well as its future outlook, statements with respect to the future price of minerals, the success of exploration activities, permitting timelines, costs and expenditures requirements for additional capital, future listings and regulatory approval. In certain cases, forward-looking statements are identified by the use of words such as "plans", "expects" or "does not expect", "is expected", "budget", "scheduled", "estimates", "forecasts", "intends", "anticipates" or "does not anticipate", or "believes", or variations of such words and phrases or state that certain actions, events or results "may", "could", "would", "might" or "will be taken", "occur" or "be achieved".
- In making the forward-looking statements in this website, the Company has applied certain factors and assumptions that it believes are reasonable, including that there is no material deterioration in general business and economic conditions; that the supply and demand for, deliveries of, and the level and volatility of prices of the Company's primary metals and minerals develop as expected; that the Company receives regulatory and governmental approvals for its properties on a timely basis; that the Company is able to obtain financing for its properties on reasonable terms; that the Company is able to procure equipment and supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; that engineering and exploration timetables and capital costs for the Company's exploration plans are not incorrectly estimated or affected by unforeseen circumstances; that any environmental and other proceedings or disputes are satisfactorily resolved; and that the Company maintain its ongoing relations with its business partners.
- Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. The Company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements, except in accordance with applicable securities laws.
- Paul Johnston, P.Geo, MBA., Qualified Person under NI 43- 101 on standards of disclosure for mineral projects, has reviewed and approved the technical content of this presentation.