At Forte Minerals Corp. we take the health of all employees, consultants and workers seriously. The following protocols have been implemented in Peru for all our workers, with their safety and wellbeing in mind.
- All people must have a negative PCR COVID-19 test maximum 48 hours before traveling to the site.
- Travel by road is direct with no stops to avoid contact with other people.
- Work is organised in groups and contact between groups is minimized.
- Masks are worn at all times, inside and outside while on site.
- Routine disinfection is done daily or more frequently as required.
- Hand disinfectant is available at workplaces.
- Antigen tests are done by on-site by medical personnel before people working on site leave for Lima. Antigen tests are also performed if an infection is suspected.
- Isolation procedures are imposed for a positive antigen test or if contact with an infected person is suspected. Isolation is continued until a negative PCR test result is received (we have had a few false positive antigen tests).
We’re all in this together.